Spam's funny sales pitches promising to upsize men‏

I always get an average of 100 spams in my email. Every morning. Everyday. I did try blocking them but for some reason, it deleted all my bosses' emails as well. I'm not a techy hence for now I'll just be contented with deleting these spams one at a time.

Recently, as I get a two second-glimpse of their contents before I click them to oblivion, I can't help but notice that most of them are not only attention-grabbing, but also humorous, funny ha-ha, witty and a bit subliminal. Their first lines are even more exciting than a tabloid's.

Read this (not suitable for young audiences; parental guidance is advised):

Turn your 4 inch soldier into a 10 inch bazooka.
She will love you more when you are bigger.
Don't settle for anything less than a humongous 9 inches!
Get rid of your anxiety about the small dimensions forever!
Try this remedy, and you'll be able to stimulate even the deepest of her love spots!
Size DOES matter, and unfortunately, many traditional methods to increase size simply DON'T work, and are very inconvenient.
Many surveys have shown that ladies prefer their man to have a huge manhood.
Impress the ladies with the new tool in your pants, and watch them moan in pleasure when you fill them up deeper and more tightly.
You will forget how small you were after taking these.
If you've always been ashamed of the size of your little brother - here's how you can change it.
Women LOVE a man with a confident gleam in his eye and a 9 inch pecker in his pants.

The volume of email spams are said to be over 100 billion per day in 2008, 90b in 2007, 55b in 2006, 30b in 2005! This means I'd be clicking more of it every morning, every day. So be it. If I can't beat them, I'd post about them in my blog.

I googled the ways to get rid of spams and I summarized some of what I found online:

e-how says ask your ISP provider to install you a spam-prevention program

About.com lists the best strategies, tools and tactics to get rid of spams

Spamprimer says ignore it.

Jonathan Hatch warns agains replying to unknown emails. His site is laid-out clearly and is a good read.

Family Resource suggests a use of email client with an intelligent built-in spam filtering (like Mozilla and Apple).

Henry Neeman wrote (in 1995) a letter about spam which it very, very interesting.

One Response

  1. RJ says:

    Hahahah! Ako may mga natatanggap na spam emails suggesting to augment my boobs! Whew, naman!

    I think tama nga 'yong sinabi ng Family Resource, kasi simula noong gumamit ako ng Mozilla, kumonti talaga ng 90% ang mga spam emails na natatanggap ko.

    SPAM, buti sana kung canned meat ito, kahit na 100 per day ayos lang, ipapabagahe ko nalang sa Pilipinas.

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits