Copyright

Although ideas can't be copyrighted, I believe a blogger's work is copyrighted as soon as it is published online. I hence offer you the following Q&A with regards to my rights -- as well as yours -- in using my blog.

Can I use your graphics? Yes. But please make sure that it's only for non-commercial and personal use.

How about your writings? Only a portion of it, but not the whole post. And, again, only for non-commercial and personal use.

Can I alter your graphics? No.

If I wish to publish any of your graphics (or a portion of your article) in my site, do I have to get your permission? No. All you need do is link me properly.

What if I dislike your graphics? You can freely tell me. I wouldn't mind.

What if I'm inspired by one of your works and believe that I can improve it more, do I need to link you? No.

Where can I email you? Here at nebz(dot)bandiez(at)gmail.com.

Read this for more ideas on copyright in the web.

No Responses

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits