Bayani k b?

Updated on 15 October 2009: Since Noynoy signified his intentions to run for Elections 2010, I had a change of mind. I am now intent in voting for him. Of the presidential contenders, including Bayani Fernando, I believe Noynoy is the only one capable of bringing back the trust in and morale of our government.


My mind is not as progressive as those of the street rallyists frequenting Mendiola, nor as politically sharp and in-depth as the Philipine Daily Enquirer.

But I have a stand, unpopular it may be. I am for Bayani Fernando.

Ikaw, Bayani k b?

I wanted Bayani for Philippine President because...

I hate politicians who play with the emotions of the poor; those who appear 'concerned' and 'in-tune' and 'pro-poor' but truthfully are just show-off's in front of television. Bayani is not that.

I hate politicians who, shamelessly, unabashedly, without remorse, change colors that easy. They are those who cling to their power for as long as I can remember, were oppositionists before and now with the government and will likely belong to opposition group next term. Bayani is not that.

Ditto the sour-grapers. Oh we have full of them! Those finger-pointing, mud-slinging, holier-than-thou politicians, whose sole intent is to overthrow everyone else from their seats. Move on, guys! While we bicker and we finger point and divide ourselves, the rest of the world are progressing towards somewhere. They've left us behind now, can anyone not see?!

I polled five of my friends about their Presidential preferences and they're choices are as follows: Bayani (2), Noli (2), Mar. I've started working now to sway the three to switch to Bayani. If they don't, fine. That's democracy.

3 Responses

  1. lamang sa name si bayani!...marami kasing bayani satin.

  2. Ze Cabreira says:

    I'm still undecided. I'm choosing between Bayani Fernando and Mar Roxas. What i'm looking for, for the next president is the passion to help the poor and motivate the nation towards economic prosperity and also the determination to get rid of corruption in our government.

    I have a poll in my blog (X- SPOT), I'm asking, who do you want to be the next president of the Philippines? Feel free to visit my site.
    J.V.C.

  3. Nebz says:

    Ever: Balak ko na ngang gumawa ng mga slogans e...Bayani Ako!, Bayani ng Bayan, Bayani ng Mundo, Ka-BAYANI-han, etc. Kaya lang baka kunin ako ni BF na isa sa mga support leaders e malasin lang...

    JVC: O bumoto na ako ha...

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits