Dumbly, I deleted my blog

Just when I thought I am starting to build a readership of my blog, I, dumbly, clicked my blog to permanent oblivion. I literally wanted to pull out all my (remaining) hair as soon as I realized that my trigger-happy fingers (and my faithful Genius mouse) deleted my blog.

I tried retrieving it using Google cache but but was unsuccessful.

The good thing is that all my posts are copied to my personal email. The sad part is that I have to repost everything again, all of it: graphics, links, formatting and all.

The saddest part however is that all the comments made on my posts were now deleted.

Well, that's life. There are mistakes you can't undo and the only option available is to start all over again.

What makes it exciting is that I get to have a chance to do a total makeover of my blog, (Kind of) initiate aesthetics to my otherwise bland blog: new header, new widgets, new navigation links, new labels, etc.

This is the rebirth of my blog.

And so I welcome you to my new world and I hope you enjoy reading my posts as much as I did writing (and reposting) them.

5 Responses

  1. Ken says:

    i feel so sorry about it nebz! as a consolation, just tell me anytime you're free and I'll give you a dvd of the latest season ng Smallville, or 24, whichever you like, hehe.

  2. madjik says:

    i seriously hoped you were joking when you said you deleted Isla-de-nebz. Naisip ko nga na nang ti trip ka lang at napaaga ang april fools day pero oh no!! ano ito?? Naglaho ang PR3 mong uber sa cool na blog! :-(

    ---->more power sa newly made over mong blog!!..

    *nga pala i updated my blogroll and sadly hindi nag a auto update ang site mo.. I think you had your feeds re directed.

    the previous one was working fine.

  3. Anonymous says:

    Shit happens! That's why I always have a back-up. I know your blog was deleted but I didn't know it was accidental. Good luck on your new blog.

  4. Nebz says:

    @Kenji: Thanks. Baka meron kang Ploning. Entry daw natin sa Oscar's kaya curious akong panoorin. (Db aminin na Juday fans?)

    @Madjik: Oo nga e. Sayang no. D bale tyagain ko n lang to.

    @Blogusvox: Thanks. Kaunting tweaking n lang, okay na sya.

    Salamat po sa inyong lahat.

  5. Anonymous says:

    Aww, god thing that hasn't happened to me! (Knock on wood) I'd lose my mind if I lost all of my posts. Tamad pa naman akong mag back up.

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits