Ever-changing blog headers

My flair in graphic design is almost zero. Too, my boss keeps on saying I'm color blind (I don't know what he meant by that but I tend to believe him because I can't sometimes see the difference between black and deep blue). BUT I am easily inspired by beautiful artwork. And whenever I see one that wows me, I try to copy it (in comes Cherie Gil saying: you're nothing but a second rate! trying hard! copy cat!).

Since I started this blog last year, my header has undergone numerous alterations. If I'm a surgeon and my blog is my patient, just imagine what a mummy looks like...you know, with all those surgical wraps. That's how my blog would look like.

I'm sharing with you the (many) header graphics of isladenebz. As I've said before: I am my blog -- and my blog header!: ever-changing, ever-insatiable.

Circa-December 2007




Circa February 2008




Circa August 2008 (only for one day!)



Circa August 2008




Circa September 2008



Already, I'm planning to change my header design with the help of ronturon. He designs blog headers for free. Hush-hush: hurry and ask his help before he gets too popular and starts charging fees for his design!

7 Responses

  1. BlogusVox says:

    Gusto ko yung circa August 2008. Parang drawing ng daughter ko.

    I'm also like that. I keep modifying what ever I do until it satisfy me.

  2. Nebz says:

    blogusvox: d ko pa nga pala nabati ung header mo. impressive! kakadalaw ko lang kanina.

  3. ay! ako rin sali ako.buti kayo magaling sa graphics design,ako hilong talelong dyan.isang option lang ng header ko yung pamatay homesick,umabot ata yun ng isang buwan,sa tulong ng help sa illustrator.ha ha ha.

    teka..elib ako sa circa september 2008..simple pero eligante.:)

  4. Unknown says:

    nebs! hahaha,,.. salamat sa promotion! kakatats!

    but surely hindi ako makakagawa ng header nut (not) unless u send me an email. SOP ko yun e... hindi lang sa cbox or sa comments page coz i need constant communication .. the usual stuff when designing. and also in that way masasabi mo ng maasyos yung gusto mo.

    if you're really interested y not send me 1. i would be more than willing to make 1 para sau. naks!

    contact me: ron_turon@yahoo.com

    salamas ulit sa promotion. hehehe

  5. madjik says:

    I liked the august header too! Wonder why you kept it for one day only!..
    Oh well. Taking a break from my blog rest. Il be back soon. Ciao!

  6. Nebz says:

    Ever: Magaling yang si Ron Turon sa pagdesign ng blog header. Nagpapagawa nga ako sa kanya ngayon e.

    Ron: Thank you in advance ha.

    Madjik: Enjoy ka sa...ehem, vacation. Hinay sa pagkain ng fork and beep.

  7. Nebz says:

    Ever: Magaling yang si Ron Turon sa pagdesign ng blog header. Nagpapagawa nga ako sa kanya ngayon e.

    Ron: Thank you in advance ha.

    Madjik: Enjoy ka sa...ehem, vacation. Hinay sa pagkain ng fork and beep.

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits