Venturing my Philippines




My Lakbayan grade is C-!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Given a chance, I would want to see the whole of the Philippines -- from Appari to Jolo (or maybe not Jolo but up to somewhere in Mindanao).

I visited Neil's Simple Living and I chanced upon Lakbayan, hence, I tabulated how I fared in venturing the Philippines under http://forge.codedgraphic.com/lakbayan/ and I got a C-!

The Lakbayan Coded Graphics was created by Eugene Alvin Villar. Bravo! It's not only informative but it makes you want to visit the whole of the Philippines. Maybe someday, I'll get an A!

2 Responses

  1. kaya pala nung pumasyal ako sa blog mo,error..

    sayang naman yung ibang post mo dun...sana mabalik mo ulit...

    aabangan ko to...pards natawa ako sa comment mo sa pamatay homesick..balagtasan kumbaga!

  2. Neil says:

    Hi Nebz,

    Sorry to hear about your blog. It must be very frustrating on your part. Nevertheless, take heart. I know you could reconstruct most of your posts.

    More power! :)

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits