Unfinished ideas, blank thoughts

I've lined up a couple of items to write about but I can't seem to continue because my mind goes blank as soon as I get to the next paragraph.

I wanted to write about my classmates in high school entitled 'Iveedashone'. I said:

We call ourselves Iveedashone because the group was formed when we were in fourth year high school. Our section was 1 (which indicated that we were the...aah...brightest in the class). Hence our ID's bear the number IV-1 which my classmates coyingly read as Ay-Vee-Dash-One. There were other words that my classmates coined for themselves: Trulymac (from Lionel Richie's Truly which was a hit during that time); Strawberrymac (because someone went to Baguio during that time and brought to school a boxful of strawberries. I think); Cherrymac (because of something I can't recall now). Now that I know that 'Mac' and 'Mc' are English equivalent of 'the son of' (similar to Saudi Arabia's 'Al' and 'bin'), I wonder whether the groups' names were right after all. Someone even wanted to use 'cudgel' after our group's name because he saw in the dictionary that cudgel meant 'club'. Later, we realized that 'club' in cudgel meant hit hard with a blow, not 'club' as a group...(and then blank. Totally.).

My second subject was about dying. I said:

Let's go morbid. If God tells you that you're dying tomorrow at 6pm, what will you tell Him?...(and then -- again! -- I can't seem to find the next sentence after this).

Perhaps tomorrow, a better thought will come.

6 Responses

  1. mightydacz says:

    hay nangyayari din yan sakin kaya dami q drafts at d tapos.oi section 1 ka pala.i-mac

  2. Ze Cabreira says:

    I think Mac or Mc is not English but Scotish...?

  3. Anonymous says:

    salamat kuya sa pagiwan ng comment sa blog ko kuya. :)

    blank thoughts ka rin...

  4. RJ says:

    Aabangan ko nalang...

  5. Anonymous says:

    "If God tells you that you're dying tomorrow at 6pm, what will you tell Him"

    I'll tell Him - "May we forgo the dying part and just proceed to the dead part. I hate suffering". : )

  6. Nebz says:

    Mightydacz: Section 1, row 4 naman!

    JVC: Oo nga, Mac or Mc is Scottish (and Irish too!).

    Joshmarie: Super blank.

    RJ: Padating na po.

    Blogusvox: Hehe. Natawa naman ako sa comment mo. Tigok b kaagad. Wala ng hingalo!

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits