Have you played Hangaroo?

Have you played Hangaroo? In tagalog?

I saw the game from the award-winning blog of Samjuan. He got it from the site of Marhgil Macuha. It won't play on Firefox though but it works well in IE (or perhaps I just don't know how to tweak it).

I played it and, let's put it this way, if real kangaroos were hanged everytime I play the tagalog version, there'll be no kangaroo left in Australia. Hangaroo in Tagalog is very, very difficult. (My nieces and I love playing Hangaroo in English and seldom have we hanged a kangaroo).



Here's my sorry effort.



And here's another one I wasn't able to answer.




I can't wait to see the kangaroo speak (and hurl me vindictives) in Tagalog. That should be more fun.

I thank Marhgil Macuha for this enjoyable Pinoy version of Hangaroo. Really cool! Pay him a visit; he'll even teach you how to download the game.

8 Responses

  1. gusto gusto ko itong game na yan, nilalaro ko yan Online e. Pero di ko alam na may version na pang Pinoy.. hehehe...

  2. Nebz says:

    Try mo. Mawiwindang ka...ngaUn nga masakit na agad ulo ko kaiisip.

  3. RJ says:

    Naku, wala akong alam na online games. Dito ko lang nakita itong Hangaroo sa Isla de Nebz.

  4. yAnaH says:

    i tried.. ahihihihi
    6 out of ten..
    not bad huh?
    guess i havent forgotten ung
    napag-aralan ko nun hahaha

  5. I didnt know that theres a Fil version. Im sure I will be a dumb on this too. Dun palang sa mall gudlak na sa kangaroo.

  6. madjik says:

    naku ma try nga ito hehehe..

    yung english version ang madalas naming nilalaro pag matumal ang duty hmmmm...

  7. Anonymous says:

    Nakakaloko no?
    Pero astig ni Mr Macuha na may pakana nito!

  8. Je-Mel says:

    i love this game meron na palang tagalog nito. thanks

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits