Greatest, greater, great

Saudis read from left to write. And being in Saudi, I'd go for the best topic first.

Greatest

Manny Pacquiao won! In under six minutes! And I thought Aling Dionesia being in America and Martin Nievera singing the National Anthem will be jinx to Manny. Well, Aling Dionisia's prayers must be really effective. Just kidding. I believe it's all because of Manny -- his dedication, his tenacity, his patience, his perseverance.

I'm proud of you Manny Pacquiao! (But I still won't vote you if you run in the next elections!)

Greater

Google Analytics amaze me! You just don't know what information I've managed to get from it since I installed it in my blog some...ah...months ago (I think). If you want to sign up for it (you can use your Google account), visit this Google site.

The great-er thing about this is that I saw the figures of my blog visits! Yehey! I have constant visitors!

Here's a screenshot of my top 20 visit sources during the recent month.

This is the full image of the screenshot.

I don't know what the number represents. All I know is that I'm grateful to you guys and I hope you come and visit me constantly. So thank you to those Pinoy bloggers in My Top 10 Visitors This Month: The Pope, Kenjie, Sardonyx, Azel, RJ and NJ. And thank you too Google, Blogger and Expat Blog!

(And of course, those others in my analytics' list, thank you, thank you, too).

Great

I've a post (whew! after a few days of being in a lull). And yes, I'm almost finished with my PEBA badge. Tonight, perhaps, I'll post it. Great!

4 Responses

  1. 2ngaw says:

    Wow!!!Dapat may award ang top 10 mo, Loyalty award :D

  2. The Pope says:

    Manny Paquiao is a phenomenal athlete with biggest payday of his career the guaranteed $12M (plus the PPV money + sporships which might reach $20M) in less that 6 minutes - he is really the GREATEST fighter of the century.

    Oh, you are spying on us - hahahahaha. Well I am humbled by those figures, nangunguna pa pala ako sa top 10 frequent visitors mo dito. It is simply a habit forming, we find it addictive - GREATER than smoking (but I don't smoke).

    We're excited to see your GREAT badge, who knows it could be the GREATEST design sa PEBA judges.

    A blessed evening Nebz.

  3. witsandnuts says:

    Pacman is amazing. I've never tried google analytics. I think it works the same way as performance metrics.

  4. RJ says:

    Ang galing naman nito, Kuya Nebz! Mabisita nga rin... U

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits