Mirror conversations: Blog-hop-happy

Once upon a time, in my blog-hopping days, I met Garando and Garandee...
Finally!

Finally, what?

I found it.

Found what?

Garando's blog. I mean, Balut and Natto's blog. I've been looking for it eversince I read it some months back. I didn't even know how I came about their blog.

What's there in Garando's blog?

I liked their humour. I liked Garando and Garandee's humour. Plus I also liked the photos of their travel.

PEBA material?

Can be. Maybe. Maybe more.
In bloghopping, we find treasures like their blog.

(Think again before you say that this is a paid advert, because it isn't. I just happen to love their blog, that's all.)

6 Responses

  1. Sergio says:

    Hi Nebz, thank you for linking me to your nice blog.
    I'm linking you back. best regards!

  2. The Pope says:

    Thanks for sharing the site, I found it amusing... a blessed day to you and your family on this Mother's Day.

  3. witsandnuts says:

    I'm a fan of Garando's blog. Such an enjoyable and interesting read. =)

  4. Ken says:

    Happy Mothers Day to the Mama's boy out there! ZI visited their blog, very amusing indeed!

  5. Garando says:

    WOW! Thank you so much for featuring my blog Nebz! I'm speechless after reading this post... I'm really happy that people enjoy Balut & Natto as much as I enjoy writing my posts. Looking forward to sharing more laughter and comments with you guys. :) This is a significant inspiration for me.

  6. I agree with you. Garando's blog is full of humor and interesting travel photos...

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits