My to-do this Eid

Oh yes. I've lots of plans this holiday. In fact, I have a to-do list this Eid. Read on...
In bed.

I think I know how I'm going to spend my Eid holidays in Saudi.

With a cough.

Just arrived from Riyadh at 3 in the morning and I'm totally exhausted. Still had to go to the office to tidy things up before a long holiday. I literally wanted to doze off while writing this journal. This dry cough is killing me.

Things to do today:

1. Buy lemon and honey. I heard a hot lemon tea is good for the throat.
2. Plus, sleep early. I needed that. I think this cough is my body's natural in-house MD saying I've gone overboard and exhausted my physical self once again.
3. Plus no blog hopping for 12 hours.

Things to do - Vacation Day 1:

1. Watch movies.
2. Doze off.
3. Blog hop but strictly no goofing around particularly on the layout section of my blog (because it was Eid last year when I accidentally deleted my blog! Realization: I do bad things in my blog during Eid!).

Things to do - Vacation Day 2:

1. Try creating this basil pesto pasta which I first saw from QTV's Secrets of the Masters and tasted last night from Pizza Company in Riyadh. It sure looks easy to make but I'm not just sure where to get pine nuts in Saudi. Will try Tamimi Market.
2. Watch tv.

Things to do - Vacation Day 3:

1. Play mahjong with friends. Don't worry, it's literally for fun because whatever amount we win, we spend in eating out after the game.
3. Watch tv.

Things to do - Vacation Day 4:

1. Oh, clean a little. Dust a little. Just to say that I've done something this holiday.
2. Watch movies.

Things to do - Vacation Day 5:

1. Someone's inviting me to a beach birthday party. I'll go and pretend I'm enjoying. But I'll sneak out after an hour so I can...
2. Watch movies.

Things to do - Vacation Day 6:

1. Worry on how unproductive my Eid holiday was.
2. Start planning for activities on the next Eid al Adha holiday (come November).

15 Responses

  1. Badong says:

    don't worry. i consider watching tv for a whole day productive. hehe. ang haba ng bakasyon natin a? get well soon so may fully enjoy it.

  2. BlogusVox says:

    My holiday is longer, 14 days to be exact. We'll just spend the Eid holiday here in Riyadh to avoid the vacation rush, but we're going to Al Khobar after that so my daughter can spend some time at the beach.

  3. Hello! How did you find Riyadh? :) Such a busy vacation week for you! We'll also probably be stuck in the house watching tv/movies and sleeping. But it's all good since the idea of a vacation is to relax. Enjoy your vacay! Have a fun and fab one! But first, drink that lemon juice! Get well! :)

  4. Ruel says:

    I hate to read this post. I hate to know your plans for the holiday, huh!

    Bakit sa amin 2 days lang ang bakasyon? Bakit sa inyo ang haba?

    Kakainggit kayo!!!!

  5. mightydacz says:

    ang haba naman ng bakasyon lalo naman si mr blogusvox...

    oi kumusta ang riyadh?saan ka sumakay?train?

  6. Francesca says:

    yeheeey!

    me time, is the best time, enjoy nebz, hàve the best vàcày of your life...
    WATCH TV???? hmmmnnn....

  7. Francesca says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  8. The Pope says:

    Wow most of your holidays will be spent on watching tv programs and movies.

    But I love to play majong with you, hahahaha.

    Right now wala akong plans sa holidays, except yung daily routine ko na jogging every morning. Probably going to malls, window shopping with my wife and watch movies whatever is available in the net. Kapapanuod lang namin ng Fushia at Ded Na Ang Lolo Ko, nice Pinoy movies, try watching them.

    Get well soon my friend, I hope magaling na yang 'cough' mo.

  9. Anonymous says:

    hindi naman pala sila masyadong mahilig sa holiday! :p

    Parang alam ko na gagawin mo sa next holiday. Watch movies...:)

    Enjoy the holiday! Enjoy the movies! :)

  10. Vajarl says:

    I had a very aweful sore throat just this week, I actually wrote about it. Lol. Now that I think about it, I should've had a honey instead. That would be more soothing and of course, more delicious. Hehe.

    You play mahjong? Haha. You belong to the stereotype of old filipino women who don't want to have a job and just want to play with their wife-mates. Kidding. Hehe.

    I am sort of a movie buff too but my taste is a little too hard for most people.

  11. RJ says:

    Ang haba ng holiday! Wow! U

    Anu-ano na naman kayang mga movies ang mapapanood niyo? Siguradong may review 'yan sa mga susunod na post.

    Natawa naman ako sa 'to do #1' ng day 6. o",)

  12. Sardonyx says:

    grabe ang haba nga ng holiday nyo kakainggit, at anong movies naman ang papanoorin mo, bakit di pa kasi dinetalye no hahaha (nagreklamo pa no?)

    ok yan mahjong, it's fun nga basta wag lang malaki ang taya...until now di ko pa rin matutunanan yan hehehe

  13. enjoy says:

    hahaha! such a couch potato and a moviegoer. di nawawala yun sa itinerary mo ah.

  14. pards congrats sa pagpasok mo sa finalist on best filipino abroad blog PBA2009

  15. witsandnuts says:

    So, did your list happen as intended? ;) Naku, you accidentally deleted your blog! Naback up mo ba yung mga posts mo dati?

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits