I covet and I make promises. Darn!

I'm damned. Why do I always fail Exodus 20's 10th rule?!
Eight days without blogging. I almost got used to it actually. Thirteen days more and I would have kicked it. (They say it takes 21 days to develop a new or kick an old habit).

I've not excuse to offer except this.


For days, I oogled, studied and plagiarized this site without success. Was enamored by it's beauty, you see, and it's treasure-trove contents too. (Take time to read it and I hope you enjoy it too as I did).

Oh, and these too which I also found via webdesigner wall.




The sinister veil of covetousness, once again, shrouds me. I'm weakest at abiding Exodus 20's 10th rule.

Promise: In the coming days before October ends (even if that shameless shroud is not lifted yet), I'll publish my historical tweets for Nokia OVI for PEBA.

Another promise: Tonight when I reach home, I'll start re-visiting your individual blogs.

And yet another promise: I'll have a post everyday for the whole of November. I'll call the exercise 'November ember's blog zig'! -- thank you for noticing the acronym!. Hope the fire doesn't die down that easy.

8 Responses

  1. witsandnuts says:

    Ang kyoot ng mga templates. Haha, miss ka na nga namin sa blogosphere.

  2. Badong says:

    pareho pala tayong nag-break sa blogging. really? 21 days? wow. anyway, welkam bak! aasahan ko yang daily posts mo!

  3. A-Z-3-L says:

    promise..promise... bilisan mo yng Tweet!!!

    kahit di mo na ako bisitahin... bayad ka na sa absences mo... hahahaha!

    daily post on november? wag mong pasabugina ng utak mo tito nebz... walang humihiling nyan sayo! hahahahaha!

    btw, bakit di kasama sa promise mo ung NOKIA OVI pix :( ? (malay mo maging model ka ng nokia phones...)

    azel to nebz: you wish!!! hahahaha!

  4. The Pope says:

    I love the beautiful web sites that you have shared, ang ganda ng mga web designs, I wish I could apply it to my site.

    Grabeh ang promise mo, on blog per day in November, wow - meaning daily for the whole November I have to read your new posts hahahaha.

  5. Sardonyx says:

    Thanks for sharing those websites maganda sila and I was also planning to change my layout kaso walang time eh pero I bookmarked them just in case magkaron ng time I don't have to google na. Naks naman ang aga ng New yeaar's resolution mo ah? Daily post in November??? Hmmm sige nga abangan ko yan hehehe.

  6. Abou says:

    mapuntahan nga yang site na yan ngaun. ang hina ko sa design e

  7. Trainer Y says:

    hahahaha kuya...
    wag mo pahirapan ugn sarili mo with the everyday entries....
    but if u insist hehehe
    dito alng ako.. mag-aabang..
    hihihihi

  8. RJ says:

    Ayun, aabangan ko rin dito ang Ovi Historical Tweet. U

    21 days to kick off a habbit? Huhmn, kapag mag-holiday pala ako sa Philippines dapat 14-20 days lang, otherwise pagbalik ko rito ay mahu-homesick na naman ako. Teka, nasaan ang habbit du'n? Hahah!

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits