Funny advert: Go girl!

This product is curiously innovative, but I wonder if Filipinas would use it.
The website says: Don't take life sitting down...because life's greatest adventure shouldn't be finding a bathroom.

The product? A female urination device called GoGirl.

This is how it looks like:

Image Hosting

I LOL'd great time after someone sent the website to me. After some reading though, I realized that it's a very sensible product: medically tested, portable (it fits in a woman's purse), reusable (even a thousand times, the website claims), and 'easily the best' (by what standard I will never have a firsthand experience in).

By the way, Gogirl is used standing. All you have to do is "open your fly". (Doesn't this sound feminist?)

I wonder what would Filipina women really think about this?

2 Responses

  1. The Pope says:

    Tawa ako ng tawa, hindi ko muna binasa yung article, I stared at this photo trying to guess what it is, akala ko contraceptive device for women hahahahaha, urination device pala. What a funny looking invention, I don't think Filipinas will take interest on this one hahahaha, I wonder how it feels to women (when using this device) urination in crowded public areas without getting notice by people around her; can she pretend that as if nothing is happening while she is busying herself peeing? hahahaha.

    Happy Eid Nebz.

  2. Sardonyx says:

    Yun picture, akala ko silicone bra hahaha....ang weird naman gamitin nun parang messy but it's really innovative design huh. Kaso pupunta ka rin naman sa bathroom nun di ba? then saka mo siya ilalagay eh baka abutin ka pa ng 30 minutes sa pagshoot eh mapaihi ka lalo LOL....

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits