Nokia OVI honors PEBA tweet work

Thank you, Nokia OVI, and congratulations gals & guys!
Surprise, surprise.

Last Friday, Nokia OVI honored the 'tweet' art entries of PEBA bloggers.

My Cyrano tweet won as well as Reymos' Michaelangelo.

Nokia OVI will make a shirt out of the winning entries -- (I'll of course show it to you once I receive it).

Kudos too to Azel's David and Aphrodite, George's Scream (and I thought his McArthur's tweet was also very good although I think Nokia OVI failed to see it prior to the deadline) and Minddeth's Statue of Liberty. I also thought RJ's Rizal tweet is good and truly historical.

7 Responses

  1. A-Z-3-L says:

    congratulations Uncle! dahil nananlo ko feeling ko winner na din ako! pakibigay ng address ko kay Niini para saken maship ang winning t-shirt mo! lolz!

  2. Life Moto says:

    congrats Nebz, sana may kapatid yung T-shirt na yan.

  3. Ken says:

    Hi nebz,


    Congrats ulit! I think you won because of that Mobile Phone that Cyrano was holding. galing di ba?

    Anyways, this is just an initial fan art. marami pa daw susunod prior to 26th of December Awarding.


    Ang galing naman ng T-shirt!

  4. The Pope says:

    I am so happy for you Nebz, you really deserve to win. And thank you to Nokia.

  5. RJ says:

    Wow! Congratulations, Kuya Nebz! o",)

  6. Sardonyx says:

    Kuya Nebz congrats! Hehehe naki kuya na rin pasalamat ka at di uncle haha ang galing naman! Ipost mo kagad yun shirt pag nareceive mo and email me baka mamiss ko ang post mo e

  7. 2ngaw says:

    Wow naman!!Congrats! :)

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits