Pinoy in Blogger Blogs of Note

Image Hosting

Can this be an omen? I think PeƱaflorida will win it too on Nov 26. I'm proud of them kabayan!

He's 20 and he's from Marikina. He calls himself Jerico and his blog is Giallo Antico.

He is the first Pinoy I saw being featured in Blogger's Blogs of Note. (Or maybe he is the latest Pinoy as I've yet to read the others who've been featured in Blogger's BON).
Image Hosting

It's a big deal for me because being featured in Blogger's Blog of Notes means your blog is exemplary and notable. Jerico's Giallo is indeed that!

Efren did actually win the CNN Heroes Awards. Congratulations! Indeed, 'tis the season of Filipino heroes.
I feel really proud of this kabayan!

Photos are uploaded online using Imagehosting.

(Tomorrow, I'm posting about Noynoy Aquino on why I'm voting for him in 2010!).

7 Responses

  1. Life Moto says:

    classic and nice blog he has there. nakakataba talaga ng puso kapag ganyan na feature ang blog mo. Well kahit di man ay mahalaga na i hahayag mo ang iyong nasasaisip,nasasaloob at nasaapuso.

  2. Keith says:

    Nebz, thanks for sharing. I'll check it out.

  3. BlogusVox says:

    Nebz, you got potential too. You're a good writer and you can do a little make-over with your blog.

    Ang kaso lang, you blog half-heartedly at tamad ka. : )

  4. The Pope says:

    I agree with you, it's the season of Filipino heroes.

    I have visited Jerico's blogsite, it was awesome and timeless.

  5. Anonymous says:

    Ed, Ouch! Pero I do agree with you. For some reason, I can't go beyond 100 words. Ewan ko ba.

    Promise: After PEBA (by January 2009), I'll re-layout my blog.

  6. Esoy1216 says:

    Out of curiosity, i did try to check your most recommended blog. Yes, it really is nice and pleasant to the eye. But i think, your posts are way more relevant and beautiful to read. You should be proud of yourself!

  7. Francesca says:

    WHat ? what? Me mas maganda pang blog sa blog mo?

    Sige i will check it out too.

    Uy, di bale hindi ma feature ang blog basta, maraming friends, ba, panalong lotto na yun!

    and nag eenjoy , bah, blogging is considered a treasure....

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits