These I bookmark

We are the company we keep. True. We, too, are our bookmarks.
While others have collections of books, I've my personal collection of favorite sites that I constantly visit: deriving inspirations from them, using them as reference materials, sometimes perjuring myself by stealing from them a line or two, or at times, just to while away time oogling at their contents.

granta, pdi, design wall, ny times and the new yorker, life magz, anonymous lawyers, art and living from washington post, outlaw design,
My bookmarks define my frustrations: a graphic art something or a published writer.
pelfusion for background graphics and colors, fudge graphics which contains designs of various logos, best design options, film development council of the philippines (for pinoy movie posters and information), islamic finder to convert hijri dates to gregorian, kablogs, arab news, those in my blogroll.

What's yours?

6 Responses

  1. A-Z-3-L says:

    mostly about graphics and designs yan ah Uncle...

    pero im quite curious with Oh Joy! anong URL nyan???

    mine?
    1.My own blogsite.
    2.PEBA blog site.
    3.KABLOGS (ning)
    4.KABLOGS Blog site
    5.Google Translate
    6.Gulfnews.com
    7.INQ7.net
    8.Phil Star
    9.Manila Bulletin
    10.Friendster

    hahahahaha! ayan... :)

  2. Anonymous says:

    Azel,

    http://www.ohjoy.blogs.com/

    Gusto ko ung layout nya. Simple. It's simplicity actually inspires me.

    (Bakit what were you thinking when you saw it?!!)

  3. A-Z-3-L says:

    akala ko kase ano eh....

    ohhhh joyyyyy!

    tsk!
    mali pala!

  4. braggito says:

    Ako naman, I usually start my day with philstar.com and my friendster. I couldnt think of other site na other than those two.

  5. Sardonyx says:

    Ako naman:
    facebook
    my blogs (hulascoop and travelog)
    friendster
    yun ibang blogs I visit I linked them from my blogs na kc no need to bookmark them

    wala na, kasi I rely w/ google and yahoo most of the time hehe

    yun iba nalimutan ko na name ng site nasa ofc kc ako ngayon walang laman favorites ko dito since puro "denied access"napapala ko hehe kahit yahoo mail d ko mabuksan kahit blogspot waaa kata eto sa pinagtitiyagaan ko cel ko para maka comment sayo lol

  6. Life Moto says:

    i start my browser with ABSCBN,my emails, fb,life moto, telebisyon moto then blog hoping.. sa dami na rin ng bookmarks ko i need to clean up later.

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits