Remittance made-easy for OFWs in Khobar

Chris Daughtry croons: 'Be careful of what you wish for 'cause you just might get it all'
Fifteen months ago, I wrote this post about my experience queuing at a remittance center.

I said that wouldn't it be nice if someone will invent an ATM-like remittance center where all we need do is key in our details and voila! our remittances will automatically be in the Philippines.

I guess someone's necessity is another else's invention because whatever I wished for in my post all came true. (Pretend you're hearing the Twilight Zone music).

Nah. I think someone already thought of it long before I made my wishes. (Pregnant pause).

Introducing Quick Pay.

It's quick, alright. Convenient. And it's very, very easy. No need for long lines, no need for a long wait.

The best thing about it (for me) is that it's tied up to our payroll account at the National Commercial Bank. The other great thing about is that Quick Pay's dollar-peso exchange rate is as competitive as most remittance centers' in Alkhobar.

Caveat: This is not a paid advert. I just thought I would share this with you just so you know that you can have other options other than suffer the woes of lining up at remittance centers.

Check here to know if Quick Pay is in your area, and how you can avail its services.

I've been using Quick Pay for more than six months now. I only thought of writing about it when I chanced upon my old post about OFW remittance woes.

Or maybe I hold a certain superpowah.

Who knows? Maybe I have a superpower.

Hmmm...what a thought!

And if ever I do -- you know that kind of power to wish for anything and it will quickly come true -- here's what I'm going to wish for: ...that all the good wishes of all Filipinos come true. Right now. At this moment.

10 Responses

  1. 2ngaw says:

    Aba!Padalhan mo na ako ng pera ah! lolzz

  2. Life Moto says:

    nice post and update para sa ating mga kabbayan bro. me too dito na ako nagpapadala. walng pila ang amoy melon sa ipila hehehe. convenience sa oras.

  3. A-Z-3-L says:

    aba... hindi mo pa nahihingi ang real name ko :(

    ibibigay ko na ba? salamat in advance uncle :)

  4. panalo toh!...teka baka makalimutan ko magpapadala pala ako mamaya!


    musta na pards! pakisss nga i misss you.. ha ha ha.

  5. Ze Cabreira says:

    Super Nebz, Maganda yan. Kung mapapadali ang pagpapadala, why not.

  6. SLY says:

    salamat sa info.. ok ito, hassle free. pindot lang ng pindot. toot! toot! toot!

  7. Keith says:

    Go Quickpay! Hehehe... sorry, Nebz, I work for NCB kasi eh. Thanks for sharing your positive experience with our product (although I really work for another department).

  8. RJ says:

    I like your wish, and I have lots...! I wish the One who's granting all these good wishes won't fail you of your gift of superpowah.

  9. braggito says:

    I'm with SABB so I guess it won't work for me.

  10. Francesca says:

    dito sa france, walang ganun.Merong banks ng pinas looming around, but the french tax are after them and they cannot keep up they close.
    So we end up having, WESTERN UNION or personal padala sa tao na uuwi or merong pinoy na does the remittance, but nadadampot din ng police at na pa fine ng malaki.
    No choice.
    INIS ha.

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits