Home

Welcome to my humble abode! Have you read my latest thoughts?

I started this blog last year and after a few months dumbly deleted it. This is therefore a second generation of my blogging efforts; a product of covetousness.

You'd notice that most of what I write about is myself (who else?!). I sometimes try to venture into politics, the arts, philosophy but I never get too far because my knowledge (and love) for those things are limited.

My writing is also personal and I must admit that when I write, I imagine myself conversing with a friend. You.

So please feel free to rummage through my trash and be amused at how I've wasted my time thus far.

'Tis the season of awards

Philippine Expat Blog Awards and the Philippine Blog Awards 2009 are on.

This is exciting because 'tis the only time that I get to see a whole lotta incredible, Philippine-made blogs. I guess Filipino bloggers -- especially the OFWs and expats -- are getting better and better (at writing, designing and layouting).

I'm especially amazed at the entries in PEBA. Some of them are simply brilliant and well thought of!

Blog Worthy of Note

I didn't realize that instituting a page called I'm blown! in my blog requires time and efforts. I simply lost track of this page.

In honor of those incredible Filipino blogs that I chance upon, I will revive this and promise to diligently update the list on a weekly basis.

I really do not have a stringent criteria in choosing the quotes (and blogs) to feature. Simply my personal taste! But what I'll make sure is that the blogs are worthy of your time (to visit and browse).

No Responses

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits