Shukran Jazilan blog friends!


[.. I wish to thank the following for giving me an award and a tag.

From RJ: The Graphology Tag


(NJ, I borrowed your cool graphics).

From Yanah, The Pope and Badong: The Uber Amazing Blog Award


Thank you, thank you, thank you.


Postscript:

A blazing thanks to Lord Dungeon for his 'Nagbabagang Blog' award.


For personal reasons (and please don't ever think that I'm being ungrateful), I decided not to pass on these award and tag to other bloggers. I'm so uncool, I know. ]

Post-postscript:

This post's title was Muchos gracias blog friends but RJ's comment below made me realize that yes, I should have titled this post in Arabic (since I'm in Saudi). And so I did!

(Shukran Jazilan in Arabic means 'thank you very much'. Normally we say afwan in return but a Saudi friend taught me another response: Ala Al Rahab Wasea. You're welcome. Afwan, he said, is 'excuse me' in English. I asked why most people in Saudi say afwan in response to shukran. He said it is also allowable. I didn't press further because I can see that he's about to get a mild headache.)

9 Responses

  1. Badong says:

    hehe..ok lang. di ko pa nga rin nagagawa yung graphology/handwriting tag e. btw, congrats!

  2. NJ Abad says:

    Hi Nebz, Bienvenido & Muchas gracias tambien! (Ngeek...was that right? I forgot all what I learned in my 12 units of Spanish..)

    More tags and awards to come for you! I disliked tags at first because it seemed like a "shallow" way of posting something. But then I tried doing it para hindi sabihing snub and uncool... and later, I found it to be a very good way of knowing everyone in the blogworld.

    Thanks for the link on bloggers... ang haba but i got a lot of insights.

  3. Sardonyx says:

    Congrats!! Galing mo! Idol hehehe

  4. 2ngaw says:

    may award ka uli sa pahina ko pre

  5. congratulations nebz! you truly deserve these recognitions! i think you have one of the most worthwhile blogs to read in the blogsphere

  6. RJ says:

    Paano po ba sasabihin sa Arabic itong 'Muchas Gracias'?

    Nu'ng una ko itong nabasa akala ko nasa Spain na kayo. o",)

  7. Nebz says:

    Shukran Jazilan, guys! You too are all worthy of praise and awards. Pinoy e!

  8. Congrats Nebz, you deserved the awards, and even more than that. I hope you get nominated sa PEBA. Shukran also for being a faithful follower ng Thoughtskoto. patext ng email add, pwede? hehe

  9. Anonymous says:

    any more posts coming ?

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits