Re-arranged, renovated, made over

Here comes my envious self coming into play. Again.
I wrote in September 2008: I am my blog: (always) a work in progress; ever-evolving, ever-changing. To usher in 2010, I welcome you in my re-arranged, renovated home. (Tell me how you like this make-over by joining my poll -- there, at the righthand of this post. Thank you).

I wish to acknowledge the following as my sources of ideas and codes.

Klodian of Deluxe Templates. I used his Article template and violated its beauty without shame. I'm now one of his Twitter followers via http://twitter.com/deluxetemplates.

Pocket who originally designed the layout of this template.

Webdesignerwall from where I got the idea of shading my post titles as well as instituting that cute little 'conversation icon' containing the number of comments per post.

Dynamic Drive from where I got the source of my navigation bar.

Image Shack for hosting all my graphics.

Adobe CS3 Illustrator and Fireworks which I used in drawing the shades and graphics.

I still have lots of things to change in this blog like, the header graphics, for example (coz I find it too cluttered).

But, for now, I think I'll leave everything as is, unless of course there's something you find unappealing in my re-decorated home. Do tell please.

And if you have questions or you need assistance in your plan to redo your blog, please don't hesitate to contact the list that I provided above. They're a great source of information and inspiration. Not me! I'm away catching up sleep! Just kidding.

(Please contact me if you need help in your blog. I'm no expert but maybe, just maybe, I'd be able to assist you).

10 Responses

  1. RJ says:

    Pangalawang post na ito tungkol sa layout gn blog niyo. Nakikita ko tuloy na baka may kaugnayan ang pagkapanalo niyo sa PEBA. Parang naging hamong mas lalo niyo pang pagandahin ang inyong pahina. o",)

    Pero kahit ano ang layout ng Isla de Nebz, basta gawa niyo po ang article siguradong ayos. [Pero ibinoto ko sa poll na mas gusto ko ang kasalukuyang layout.]

  2. gege says:

    way to go kuya nebz!
    :p

  3. Ze Cabreira says:

    Grabe Nebz, gusto ko sanang palitan ang template ng blog ko, pero hindi ako marunong, hindi ko alam kung paano mag unzip pag na-download ko na yung template.

  4. Anonymous says:

    Thanks, people!

    JVC, tell me what template you wish to acquire, and I'll send it to your email unzipped. O kaya naman, padalhan kta ng mga unzipped templates para mapili mo.

  5. witsandnuts says:

    I think your header is unique and well put.

  6. Sardonyx says:

    hay kakainggit ka naman at napapaganda mo ang layout mo ako wala ng time e pero I like your layout now pero di ko kaagad nakita ang difference hahaha until I read your blog

    Nebz, special feature kita sa blog ko ngayon (sipsip!) hahaha...thanks sa lahat sana matulungan mo rin ako sa layout hahaha joke lang no

  7. Ze Cabreira says:

    Salamt Nebz, Kahiya naman, pero kapalan ko na muks ko...Para din kasi sa blog ni Nelson to.

    1.Natural Gloom page 10
    2.Creative by Nature page 12
    3.Wiking page 21

    Thank you Nebz!

  8. Anonymous says:

    Jo: Thank you.

    Alice: Hindi ba halata? Totoo nga siguro ung kasabihan na: the more you change, the more you stay the same. Nabasa ko nga po ung post nyo about stamps, but I'm yet to put my comment.

    JVC: It will be in your email today. Have a fun blog make-over day to you and Nelson.

  9. Ze Cabreira says:

    Maraming salamat Nebz! bait mo talaga. God bless!

  10. SLY says:

    thanks for sharing your sources/knowledge in re-designing a blog. nakatulong po ng malaki para sa aking 'di hi-tech ang kokote, hehe. sana mapadaan kayo sa blog ko :)

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits