I conquered Pinoy Hangaroo!

Today, I saved one kangaroo from the gallows!
It's not easy as it looks.

We're supposed to know the answers to what appear to be too-easy questions, but try playing Pinoy Hangaroo, and you'll realize that it's not really that easy. It's fun, yes; but not easy.

This morning, I conquered Pinoy Hangaroo! Yehey!  (You'll only understand why ecstatic I am with this one win if you will try playing the game!).



Here are some sample categories that I had difficulty answering.

Pinoy Celebrity



Pinoy President



Pinoy Folk Dance



Pinoy Hero



Although with so many kangaroos I've killed from playing Hangaroo, I think I will never be absolved. Good thing it's only a PC game!
Thanks to Marhgil Macuha for this game!

4 Responses

  1. The Pope says:

    Thanks for the post Nebz, I have played the original Hangaroo two years ago and several times I also have send that guy to the gallows hahaha. But I did win a couple of times too, sparing his dear life.

    I tried to download the Pinoy Hangaroo (xml file) but I cannot load the word phrase to make it work, I am afraid that the Kangaroo will send me to the gallows hahaha.

  2. Sardonyx says:

    It looks interesting to play, I'll try it nga, kaso busy na ko sa scrabble LOL. I gave up being a farmer and owner of resto na e hehehe, mind game naman.

  3. Pinky says:

    Thanks for sharing, Nebz! Will try it as I'm a sucker for these types of games... hope I don't send a lot of 'em to the gallows (or else baka ma-ban kami sa "future home" namin - hahaha!).

  4. Nhoel says:

    Hi, in response to kua marhgil's pinoy hangARoo, i also created the
    PINOY BUGTONG HANGAROO, hope you'll like it:

    http://www.keywordspeak.com/2010/05/pinoy-bugtong-hangaroo.html

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits