PEBA 2009 Ads

I thought of joining the logo/banner contest of PEBA but I just can't come up with a decent design of my own.

These are the best I can come up with to show my support to PEBA 2009. My promotional logo design for PEBA.

Please right-click, feel free to get one (in case, you fancy it), post it in your blog, and kindly link it to Pinoy Expat-OFW Blog Awards 2009 of Kenjie. That's http://www.pinoyexpatsblogawards.com/.



By the way, I turned off the comment section of this post so I won't hear you say that I'm great and that my work is a thing of beauty. Because I know it isn't :-(

I'm so uncool, aint' I?

I would appreciate if you would, instead, comment on my faith, fear and peace post yesterday. And of course continue spreading the news about PEBA 2009!

Thanks.

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits