My personal top fave of my posts

The Culture of Narcissism by Christopher Lasch: In his emptiness and insignificance, the man of ordinary abilities tried to warm himself in...(his own) reflected glow.
This post you're reading now is the 202nd! Whew! (Based from that counter widget in my sidebar).

Bottomline: I've blah-blah-ed too much than necessary.

The truth is it's less than 202; only 199 (excluding my blogroll, archive and featured blogs which are posts but must not be counted as posts because they are meant to be navigation pages blah-blah-blah).

Fifteen months ago, I started writing about myself (who else?), my thoughts, my opinion, my angsts. There are some moments when, after clicking 'publish', I feel an urge to delete the post because I'm not happy of what I wrote. Yet, there are also some posts which I'm really proud of having written, that I constantly re-visit to re-read (that's how narcissistic I can become!).

Apart from my PEBA entry which I'm really very proud of, these are the five of my personal favorite posts:

1. Age does matter: Popular assumptions on and about job-searching forty-something.

2. And what if I'm a miser who packs his lunches!: Saving tips from someone (I, who else?) who buys, cooks and packs his lunches

3. Towards things negative: About our negativity bias

4. Spam's funny pitches promising to upsize men: My funny take on receiving 100 spams a day.

5. Sad plights of migrant workers highlighted in Arabic ads: The ads, which I seldomly see on tv now, are both touching, brave and enlightening.

The funny thing is that some of these posts are not well-commented.

Humble Nebz says: Never mind that they're not well-read. The most important thing is that you wrote something that you can really be proud of.

Narcissistic Nebz says: Thus, I'm highlighting these posts now so can visit them and leave your comments.

(By the way, here's the source of codes if you want to put post and comment counters in your blog. Courtesy of Solid Blogger.)

3 Responses

  1. RJ says:

    Don't worry, kapag magkakaroon ako ng mahabang panahon para magbasa, iisa-isahin ko po 'yang limang 'yan. o",) I'll make sure to leave a comment or two.

  2. witsandnuts says:

    I think I haven't read two of these yet. Hey, don't mind the number of comments. Personally, I read ALL the posts through my google reader, but I do not comment in all. There are even times when I'm too comforted or wowed by an entry, I can't comment na. Yung tipong speechless.

  3. Anonymous says:

    [size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]ENTER ON SOFTWARE PORTAL[/url][/color][/size]

    [size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFT![/url][/color][/size]

    [img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4762671/2/istockphoto_4762671-software-box.jpg[/img]

    [size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]OEM SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

    [size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

    [size=72][b]Online HanO soft to PC[/b][/size]
    [size=72][b]Cheap HanO soft programm on Mac[/b][/size]
    [size=72][b]Cheap HanO software programm on PC[/b][/size]

    http://www.google.com/

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits