Thirteeth posts this November

Whew! It's over. I'm done with my 30 posts this November. Haha.
How can I describe it?

A variety. Unfocused.

See these:
Unfocused and a variety gone awry. If I were to make a painting out of my November posts, it will be as undecipherable as an abstract.

But you know what, I'm a bit relieved. Because I did it. I tested my discipline and although I didn't come out victorious (with the quality of my posts), I survived 30 days writing 30 posts, and boy it was not easy! (I'm tapping my own shoulders now).

Two realizations here:

1. Planning your posts way in advance is good because it gives you time to mull about what you wrote. Once or twice, I revisit the articles for a last minute correction.

2. There's so much we could write about. Because I tasked myself to write an everyday post, I became sensitive to what's around me. Some of my posts came from a conversation with friends; others from real life experiences. One post was inspired by a Granta article; another post was from a New Yorker cartoon; another idea was from an article in Philippine Daily Inquirer. The latest was from a funny advert someone sent me through email.

Thank you for being with me the whole of November.

In December, I promise to show more but talk less.

8 Responses

  1. 2ngaw says:

    Hehehe :D Congrats naman, di ko yata kaya yan ah, 1 entry per day...

  2. A-Z-3-L says:

    Congrats Uncle!!!

    show us moreeeeee....
    (be sure wholesome yang "i-so-show" na yan!)

  3. Sardonyx says:

    Congrats Nebz! Di ko kinaya ang ginawa mo, saludo ako sayo marami akong namiss sa posts mo at medyo busy kasi ako tambak labahin ko kakafacebook at blog e hehe

  4. The Pope says:

    You really amazed me, I know it is not an easy task but YOU MADE IT.

    Congratulations!!!

    What you have achieved for "30 days and 30 posts" is an inspiration and a challenge as well to me and the rest of your blogging friends to exercise our minds through writing everyday as a stellar hobby in this hybrid flatform called blog.

    Life is Beautiful, keep on connecting to the world through blogging.

  5. Badong says:

    Amen to your two realizations! hehe

    Congratulations.

  6. Cool! You are an inspiration.

    Keep rockin!

  7. RJ says:

    Oo nga pala, naalala ko may target kayo last month tungkol dito sa pagpu-post niyo. Huh! Sa totoo lang, hiningal po ako sa dami ng postings niyo, dami kong nami-miss... Madalang kasi ako sa internet these days. Hinay-hinay lang.

    Sa totoo lang isa itong Isla de Nebz sa mga favorite blogs ko, kahit na sinasabi niyong wala kayong focus, nagugustuhan ko pa rin ang mga entries niyo. para lang kasi kayong nakikipagkuwentuhan.

    Babawi ako sa pagbabasa rito, Kuya Nebz.

  8. Anonymous says:

    Dear.
    If you need profitable currency trading software and ichimoku programjing in metatrader lpease

    [b]Download[/b] here http://forexmarkt.us/user/dear.html

Leave a Reply

Seven last works

Get me via email

Receive the Word and 'graphics 540' via email by typing your address here.


Archives

Powered By Blogger

Daily dose 540

The Lord's instructions.
Written. Drawn. Designed.
Mostly in bumper sticker format (540px width).

Visits